1. Choose a Colour Scheme that Ties Your Room Together
Keep everything in one colour scheme and it’ll help keep things in a cohesive look.
2. Pick the Right Tree
Artificial, real, skinny, fat, tall, short, Christmas trees come in all shapes and sizes, and depending on the size of your space at home and how much time and money you want to spend on a tree, will all help decide which tree is the best one for you.
3. Update Your Shelves with Holiday Apparel
Shelves are perfect little spaces to put candles, garland, figurines etc.
4. Get Rustic with Buffalo Plaid
Get a space looking more cozy and festive with plaid. Throw pillows, throw blankets, ornaments, stockings… whatever!
5. Get Creative With Your Wreaths
Wreaths don’t just have to hang on the front door, add them to center pieces or as decor around your home.
6. Make Your Home Merry & Bright with Christmas Lights
Candles and string lights are also good additions in a space to keep it light and merry. Don’t forget about the outside though!
From everyone here at Gateway Realty, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!